- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to manually update it. Only Synology NAS with DSM 7.1 installed can be updated to this version.
- The update is not available in your region yet. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- Fixed an issue where after restarting DSM, certain packages might fail to function properly if users had installed Synology High Availability.
- Fixed an issue where users might not be able to sign in to their Gmail account when configuring the sender at Control Panel > Notification > Email.
- This version is released in a staged rollout.