1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
(2022-08-02)

Important notes​

1. Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to manually update it. Only Synology NAS with DSM 7.1 installed can be updated to this version.
    • The update is not available in your region yet. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
    • Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
  2. This update will restart your Synology NAS.

Fixed Issues​

1. Fixed an issue where after restarting DSM, certain packages might fail to function properly if users had installed Synology High Availability.
  2. Fixed an issue where users might not be able to sign in to their Gmail account when configuring the sender at Control Panel > Notification > Email.

Notes:

Last edited:
Obviously I’m missing something…
I see 2 links: one for software, one for staged rollouts.
Where is release notes?
Let me revise that… where did you find the info you posted? That’s what I’m looking for, as only info I have is for the download area.

Thanks

Here:

Or, as already answered in the other thread, here:

And here you can browse all threads about DSM updates:

Last edited:
I've a friend who has had Gmail issues with 7... I haven't but tried -4 on one 720+ Gmail worked before, and still works... (per Notification Test email send, and SA setting of test and reply via email...)
I'm testing for friend... login, time, DS Finder, DS File, DS Cam & Email works... Only issue seen so far is SS (I’m not on V9 yet) mot detect Notifications is turned back on in the update, when it was off before, so that email is working too, but I'll need to go back in and turn it off! :)!

I think it trickled down to push service in DS CAM for this NAS. Turned it back off again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.