1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
(2024-04-08)

Important notes​

1. Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click hereto update it manually.
    • Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
  2. Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.

Fixed Issues​

1. Fixed an issue where upgrading from DSM 7.2.1 to later versions could fail.
Notes:

Last edited:
Installed on experimental 720+ Tested with DS APPS on iPhone, W7-64, W10 PRO . No immediate issues... No issues with 3rd party hardware (RAM, SHR SSD's internal, eSata External Enclosure/external SSD, Power Supply, Seagate & Samsung M.2NVME R/W Cache)
Installed on 2nd 720+ & 718+ after an hour of successful testing.... All good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.