- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click hereto update it manually.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.
- Fixed an issue where deleting snapshots through Snapshot Replication on the destination server might cause unused memory to not be released properly.
- Fixed an issue where certain models might experience unsuccessful replication with Snapshot Replication after updating to DSM 7.2.
- Fixed an issue where users signing in to DSM through Synology SSO might be unable to open Synology Office files.
- Fixed an issue where the system might be unable to send test emails when Synology Account is configured to receive notifications.
- Adjusted the suggestions generated by Western Digital Device Analytics (WDDA).
- Fixed an issue where certain models might not display the corresponding storage pool after creating a volume.
- Fixed an issue where the warning for checksum mismatch did not provide the file path for the files containing the error.
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Ghostscript (CVE-2023-36664).
- This version is released in a staged rollout.