- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to update it manually.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.
- Fixed an issue where, after DSM 7.2-64570 Update 2, the NVMe SSD caches of a high-availability cluster might stop working.
- Fixed an issue where Synology Account might not be properly signed out.