Very nice

Currently reading
Very nice

NAS
DS220+ : DS1019+ : DS216+II : DS118 : DS120j : APC Back UPS ES 700 — Mac/iOS user
Just wanted to say that this is a really nice forum. I like how it works on my iPad (that’s where I spend a lot of time) and that it’s so elegant and organized too.

Why couldn’t Synology with all its might come up with something like this is beyond me. The Death Star was an inside job :)

SynoMan

Administrator
Founder
Thank you very much for the kind words, @WST16. I get filled up with motivation :)

I hope we'll get many active users. Well, the board is opened only for a few days now and I'm satisfied with how it looks so far. But, forums are a long run.

Enjoy! ;)

Rusty

NAS Support
www.blackvoid.club
NAS
DS412+, DS718+, DS918+, 2x RS3614RPxs+ with expansions
Router
RT1900ac, RT2600ac, MR2200ac
Why couldn’t Synology with all its might come up with something like this is beyond me.
My words. This is a out fo the box solution to make matter worse. Sure @SynoMan has added some magic and customization to it, but hey it beat the hell out of that crap of community site. Still hope they will fix it just because they do make a great product and it would be a shame for people to be thrown away by poor development of something thats suppose to help people.

Saying that, on the other hand, I hope they don't fix it and we all get to hang out here :D.

Rusty

NAS Support
www.blackvoid.club
NAS
DS412+, DS718+, DS918+, 2x RS3614RPxs+ with expansions
Router
RT1900ac, RT2600ac, MR2200ac
Well most registered people here know their Syno sh**. So with them this could be a really great user forum. We will just have to wait and see if we get more people on board and try and advertise it as much as possible.

NAS
DS220+ : DS1019+ : DS216+II : DS118 : DS120j : APC Back UPS ES 700 — Mac/iOS user
That place is an insult to the users and a shameful representation of the company.
I’d really love to know what possessed them to come up with such a chaotic, ugly and useless place!

Is it really —as the conspiracy theorists say— a sinister way to scatter and hide Synology’s problems, or is it truly some poor soul’s “brilliant” idea of improvement?!
Either way, something is seriously wrong!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads