Video Station don't update metadata automatically TMDB

NAS
DS218PLAY
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Dear friends,

I have set up an API Key from TMDB and i can updtade the metadata manually without problem. But automatically video station doesn't update the metadata from TMDB.
Anyone of you is facing the same issue?
I have tried to restart the NAS and reinstall video station but without success.

Best regards,
Seti

Last edited:
TMDB works fine for me, for both Movies and TV shows.

Did you follow the right naming convention?
Manual

And did you enable it for the specific library folder?
Video Station => Settings => Library => [your library] => [your folder] => Edit folder => Enable "Search for video info" and select the language.

screen.png

Dear All,

At the end the issue was that every movie had a filled called "vsmeta" this file was giving wronk metada to each video.

Removing these files and reindexing the problem was solved

Thanks to all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.