Currently reading
video station login

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
After resetting DS218+ I haven't been able to login to Video Station on my TV. I keep getting "account or password invalid". I'm pretty sure the account/password is correct because it's the same one I use to login to Video Station on my PC and on my phone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the TV app several several time but I still get the same message.
There were no ploblems with Video Station before the reset.
Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:
reboot/restart
-- post merged: --

to clarify, I held the reset button with a paperclip for about 2-3 seconds

This is embarrassing. I use the same long password to log into Video Station on my phone and the TV app. At least I thought they were the same until a friend pointed out that one password had a "+" and the other a " * " as the 9th character. That was the problem, I just didn't see it.
Sorry for wasting your time.
whiteyk0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.