Video station - metadata

Currently reading
Video station - metadata

NAS
DS215j, DS216j
Operating system
  1. Windows
Hi there

I have the necessary API key and everything was working fine until recently. Sometimes I would add a film and the metdata, poster etc. would update automatically; but when it did not I could always update manually via the 'Search from Video Info Plugin' tab. Now when I attempt a manual update the via plugin it always finds what I'm looking for, but the OK button does not seem to work and it's impossible to save changes. I am still able to update manually without using the plugin.

I have a DS215 + DS216, and this is happening on both. Any assistance greatly appreciated

Been using it for several years and (save for the occasional need to perform a manual search) it's always been fine. I'm not familiar with KODI but I have tried Plex and didn't like it

This first happened a few days ago when I added a new film; tried every which way I could think of to find a solution, but no luck. Added three more films earlier, two updated automatically but one followed the same pattern as before.

Of course, not long after I started this thread I went back to have another look and it seems to have corrected itself. :(

Thank you both for your replies (y)

I've just tried updating some TV episodes with new metadata using the Movie DB plugin. It works for me though each time I have to change the rating value to an integer.
I confirm that this bug exist also with The Movie Database (TMDB).

On these cases, is required to edit video, manually search from plugin, correct the rating and save.

It seems to have been working fine since I raised this. However, I have noticed that sometimes there are connection issues, which I believe was causing the problem before.
Video Sation - Plugin.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.