Virtual Hosts on DSM 7.2.1-69057 and Apache 4.2.2-0498

NAS
DS1019+, DS923+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I am new to Synology Web Station. I have a static IP address. I have 4 domains. I have the router port forwarded. I have 4 directories in the "web" folder. Is there a straight forward way to host multiple websites via Virtual Host on DSM 7.2.1-69057 update 4 and Web Station 4.2.2-0498 like there was on earlier version? Where did the "Virtual Host" option go? Is this done in the "Web Portal" or "Web Service" option? I am not sure what I am misssing but if anyone could point me in the direction to get this working I would be very appreciative. Thank you in advance for any help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.