VLAN Tagging RT2600ac

Currently reading
VLAN Tagging RT2600ac

I must revise my previous statement. It seems that Alexa devices may cause this issue. I connected a Reolink camera and Gruenbeck device over Wifi and a HuE Bridge over lan and the network runs fine. As soon as I add an Alexa device the ping goes up and start loosing frames on all networks. I tried an old Alexa dot and Alexa Show and they both show this behavior. The strange thing is that the Alxea devices run fine on the primary network and dont cause any issues there. Does anybody have an idea what could cause this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I’ve heard this on the roadmap for the 2600. Any clues as to timing? A little silly this router doesn’t...
Replies
Views
I misspoke. I should have said "limited to 5 Vlans". I'm not sure why Synology limits the number of Vlans...
Replies
Views
So this was all related to just the Mac accessing stuff across VLANs? I thought this was all devices...
Replies
Views
So, I'm certain that existing systems with gear spread all over the place have been retrofitted to VLAN’s...
Replies
Views
So I asked Support. Explaining my un-trained status, and confusion even after reading manuals, etc...
Replies
Views
I wasn't directing that reply specifically at you Fredbert, It was toward the entire forum community as I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It is. Depends on Synology plans. Atm it does not.
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back