VPN Connection Disconnects and can't reconnect?

Currently reading
VPN Connection Disconnects and can't reconnect?

NAS
DS212J, DS214play, DS216, DS216play, DS414, DS918+, RS212, RS816, RS819, DS223, DS920+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I have one of my Diskstations connecting to a VPN server (Torguard), and every day or two it disconnects and is unable to reconnect. Selecting the connection and pressing the "Connect" button results only in an "unable to connect" error.

I would blame the Torguard VPN server, or my settings, except that if I reboot the Diskstation, it is then immediately able to reconnect. So something is happening on the Diskstation that gets "fixed" by rebooting. Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

I have one of my Diskstations connecting to a VPN server (Torguard), and every day or two it disconnects and is unable to reconnect. Selecting the connection and pressing the "Connect" button results only in an "unable to connect" error.

I would blame the Torguard VPN server, or my settings, except that if I reboot the Diskstation, it is then immediately able to reconnect. So something is happening on the Diskstation that gets "fixed" by rebooting. Has anyone else seen similar behavior?
Can’t say that W have had similar problems. Using Nordvpn and it’s working just fine. There are some disconnects every 10days or so but they last about 3sec each

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.