VPN Server log location

Currently reading
VPN Server log location

NAS
DS120j
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
I'm looking to send the connect/disconnect logs to a graylog server. I can't seem to find where those logs are stored. Looking at the VPN Server application on the NAS I see the exact logs I would like to send, however I can only get an xml export manually.

Are these logs from VPN Server, OpenVPN, or somewhere else?

Attached is a picture of the VPN Server logs I'd like to know the location of.

Attachments

• VPN Server.png
    VPN Server.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 315
I'm looking to send the connect/disconnect logs to a graylog server. I can't seem to find where those logs are stored. Looking at the VPN Server application on the NAS I see the exact logs I would like to send, however I can only get an xml export manually.

Are these logs from VPN Server, OpenVPN, or somewhere else?

Attached is a picture of the VPN Server logs I'd like to know the location of.
all the logs are in /var/log folder (and subfolders). try and ssh into your nas and locate it there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.