VPN server: on DSM or SRM?

Currently reading
VPN server: on DSM or SRM?

According to DSM Update 3: I installed it manually on three different devices (each of them at different physical location and network). Installation was OK, everything seems to work correctly, BUT for me, the process of getting a new Lets Encrypt certificate DOES NOT WORK, not even on any of those three devices. Of course I deleted the certificate first to create it again from the scratch, but it just does not work.
Anyone lese has the same problem as me??? Port 80 and 443 opened, I even disabled firewall on my NAS for a while, but no success..

According to DSM Update 3: I installed it manually on three different devices (each of them at different physical location and network). Installation was OK, everything seems to work correctly, BUT for me, the process of getting a new Lets Encrypt certificate DOES NOT WORK, not even on any of those three devices. Of course I deleted the certificate first to create it again from the scratch, but it just does not work.
Anyone lese has the same problem as me??? Port 80 and 443 opened, I even disabled firewall on my NAS for a while, but no success..
check /var/log/messages file for a more accurate error message

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.