NAS
DS716+
Router
  1. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I use NordVPN but frankly it's annoying to have to go to Control Panel/Network/Network Interface and enable VPN when I want. Sure I can leave it running all the time but I don't want it on all the time. Is anyone aware if there's a way to add a VPN toggle switch to the dashboard to easily enable/disable VPN?

Yeah I know you can add any package app and pin to taskbar. But thats not what i'm looking for. Something like that but specifically to toggle VPN connection on/off is what I'm looking for.

I saw what you asked and, in case you don't find a better answer, you can save yourself one mouse click in your current sequence...
Yeah I know you can add any package app and pin to taskbar
What I said was Control Panel's home page icons, not package icons from the main menu.

1638468699367.png

Ah sorry I misunderstood. This I did not know about. It is helpful so thank you for the tip!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.