Currently reading
wallabag setup again

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Has anyone had any success with wallabag. I just followed the youtube tutorial by Lon.tv. I even used the same port and volume1/docker directories but for some unknown reason it runs then stops with the green dot turning orange on wallabag-db-1. There's another user here, Adrian who was having issues in 2020. I read through his issue to no avail.

I think my problem is with this line
SYMFONY__ENV__DOMAIN_NAME=http://DS920:8082

Hey there, that was me. I did get it running but gave up with it as it wasn’t very good at getting around paywall sites or those with a certain type of cookie pop up.

My solution in the end was Shiori. Much easier to set up and uses an sqlite database. The version that is still being developed is GitHub - go-shiori/shiori: Simple bookmark manager built with Go

Hey Adrian. Thank you. I already gave up as it wasn't worth it for grabbing 1 website. Been trying to capture my plex listing but no luck. I used to do this in my sleep but am now too old. again, ty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.