Info Want to buy a new NAS but don't know which one to choose? Fill out the form!

Currently reading
Info Want to buy a new NAS but don't know which one to choose? Fill out the form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynoMan

Administrator
Founder
www.synoforum.com
NAS
DS720+, DS418play
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Fill out the form with as much information as you can give so our members may help you out with your NAS acquisition advice.

For the form check the subforum above:

... or in the navigation under Forms.

If you have specific needs or want to open a general discussion about the topic, you can still create the default thread in the NAS buying guide forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Yes 774€ without any discount. But the store had 50€ coupon. And I had 250€ worth of points. So my total...
Replies
Views
If you can afford the “luxury” of keeping one bay empty, then you can use DSM's drive “replace” feature...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
I confirm that RAM Crucial 16GB DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM (Model nr: CT16G4SFD824A ) and SSD Crucial P5, M.2, 1TB...
Replies
Views
ha thank you, sorry I forgot to mention my current setup is independent and on it's own solar powered...
Replies
Views
Ds423 would be also a significant upgrade compare to the J model. While it’s not as fast as the plus...
Replies
Views
Personally, I would go for the ds223. The strongest of them all, and has Docker support as well. Saying...
Replies
Views
@Kaiatan I will offer my experience as another alternative... I too have a 220+ and currently running 2...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back