Web logs / analytics

Currently reading
Web logs / analytics

NAS
DS920+ (previously: DS216j, DS218+, DS1621+)
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Are there accessible web (access/error) logs of each individual Web Service Portal within Web Station?

Is there a way I could install one instance of AWstats / Webalizer and have an overview of access of all my Web Service Portals?

I'm already familiar with Google Analytics / Matomo web analytics platform but they are not adequate for web portals with e.g. media files only.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Thank you very much for your response, but I uninstalled WebStation/Apache 2.4 then reinstalled and...
Replies
Views
Thank You, That is what I needed, the location of the access files. I could not find any other way to do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a package based web service for a locally hosted Joomla site on Web Station. It was...
Replies
Views
This wasn't mentioned as fixed in the release notes of WebStation 4.2.1-0492, and it wasn't. Reapplied the...
Replies
Views
Hi Shanti, I found the same issue, I tried to install my wordpress on Apache2.4 or Nginx, but I have the...
Replies
Views
I haven't configured anything on the website yet. I just enabled the alias via web station as follows:
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back