WebDav 2.4.0 -0062

Currently reading
WebDav 2.4.0 -0062

A few days ago the WebDav app (version 2.4.0 -0062), amongst many other apps, was updated on my NAS. Since then WebDav has not been useable either from my iPhone/ iPad or Windows 10 laptop. I tried several alternative means of access, but none worked.

I have other means of access, so not a real problem for me, but has anyone else had similar problems with the update?

It's working for me. Tested on Mac (Transmit v5) and iPhone (File Manager Pro) against WebDAV Server v2.4.0-0062.

I use a reverse proxy rule to direct a sub-domain using HTTPS/443 to the WebDAV HTTPS port. Have you checked that the SSL certificate assigned to WebDAV Server and/or reverse proxy covers whatever server name you are using to connect?

Interesting; Thanks for your reply Fredbert. I will have to investigate further, although nothing has been changed in the last few months apart from iOS, which was updated recently. I did consider that as a possibility, which was why I then tried to access via the laptop/Win10.

I left my WebDav problem for a while, but I looked at it again this evening as it bugged me that it did not work, and I found the cause of the problem.

My WebDav firewall entry had disappeared.

As I have not touched the firewall entries for over a year, and WebDav is on the list I made of my firewall settings, I can only assume that this happened when the app was updated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.