Weemple Video Station Validator - Verify the match of video metadata for Video Station and DS video

Weemple Video Station Validator - Verify the match of video metadata for Video Station and DS video 1.2.1

No permission to download

Currently reading
Weemple Video Station Validator - Verify the match of video metadata for Video Station and DS video

www.weemple.com
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
marco submitted a new resource:

Weemple Video Station Validator - App to validate the metadata of Synology Video Station - Windows 10 desktop app to validate Video Station metadata

Hello!

I'm a Video Station user, and I like this product, but when using the ability to automatically associate the video metadata, sometime it choose the wrong movie. And is not easy to find what are the wrong movies if you have many content.

Therefore, in order to identify potential wrong associations, I developed a dedicated Windows 10 desktop app.
This app allowed me to find many issue, and I decided to share it, in the hope that will be useful also to others...

Read more about this resource...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.