Currently reading
App Weemple Video Tools - Movie and TV Renamer for many media players

www.weemple.com
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
marco submitted a new resource:

Weemple Video Tools - App to applying naming convention to video files - Windows 10 desktop app to applying naming convention

Hello!

As you know, Video Station, Plex and others media players, have the ability to automatically associate the video metadata from an online catalog, based on the file name.

So is important to have the movies and the tv shows following the naming convention of the player, and is also important to use the title and year of the online catalog.

Therefore, in order to simplify this task, and to increase the matching probability, I developed a dedicated Windows 10 desktop app. I'm using it...

Read more about this resource...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.