Welcome, MrUzagi

Currently reading
Welcome, MrUzagi

NAS
DS1812+, DS1815+
Hi there. Long(ish) time user of Synology. Bought my first Synology NAS in 2012 and when the old one was feeling a bit tired I punted it to my brother as offsite backup to the new one.

During the day I'm a systems administrator at the local university IT-department where I currently work mostly with Exchange. But I also have a lot of experience with Active Directory in my bags. My workstation is running Ubuntu so I have a passing knowledge of Linux.

By night I'm a gamer and currently either slaying creatures in Azeroth or apprehending miscreants in Atlas City. My occupational situation is clearly visible at home with more computers and servers than residents. Of course I use the, recently renamed, Directory Service for Windows Domains.

And as the usual occupational hazard warrants I am the local IT-support for several friends and family members. Currently on two different continents even. Thank goodness for screen sharing.

NAS
DS1812+, DS1815+
Are you excited about "Classic"? Vanilla FTW!
I started playing back in vanilla and I tried the Beta during BlizzCon last year. I'm not overly enthusiastic currently (please don't kick me :p), but that might change once it goes live.

Rusty

NAS Support
www.blackvoid.club
NAS
DS412+, DS718+, DS918+, 2x RS3614RPxs+ with expansions
Router
  1. RT1900ac
  2. RT2600ac
  3. MR2200ac
I started playing back in vanilla and I tried the Beta during BlizzCon last year. I'm not overly enthusiastic currently (please don't kick me :p), but that might change once it goes live.
My last kill was 25heroic LK. After that I retired. vanilla with tbc still my favorite period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!