NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Apologies in advance if this has already been mentioned. I stumbled across a cool tool called 'Snapdrop'. It is literally airdrop but over your own internal network and great for moving single files between different operating systems.
Snapdrop is absolutely amazing. I used
tutorial to set it up.
Wish there was really good universal clipboard manager as good as snapdrop. My main use case is to copy paste between my Android phone and a macbook. Just migrated to a Pixel from an iOS device and I miss the universal clipboard between the iOS and MacOS

NAS
RS1221+, DS1517+, RS819, RS217
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
With Homebridge V2.0 now available as a native package on top of all the other changes I am now in the unexpected position of running absolutely nothing in Docker. In fact, Docker isn't even running!

2022-01-06 at 12.47.54.png

I also took a mad plunge and installed DSM7 on my main NAS. Not a seamless process and a few things got messed-up.

☕

NAS
918+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Show us your docker configurations, setups, images and containers that make you happy. This is my current setup on 918+

View attachment 1
Hi Rusty,
I do envy you your Docker setup, I lately tried to add Bitwarden which should in theory work with their Apple app but I was unable to get it to work :( I can make it run to be accessible from LAN over https but with the app....no. How is yours setup? I am bad with proxy settings, I do also have PieHole, but it is not fully setup either just because I cannot configure the ports and such.

Rusty

NAS Support
www.blackvoid.club
NAS
DS718+, DS918+, 2x RS3614RPxs+
Router
  1. RT1900ac
  2. RT2600ac
  3. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi Rusty,
I do envy you your Docker setup, I lately tried to add Bitwarden which should in theory work with their Apple app but I was unable to get it to work :( I can make it run to be accessible from LAN over https but with the app....no. How is yours setup? I am bad with proxy settings, I do also have PieHole, but it is not fully setup either just because I cannot configure the ports and such.
Contact me in private and we can discuss it a bit and hopefully get you going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.