What are you running in Docker?

Currently reading
What are you running in Docker?

Good to see people are trying out RSS and FreshRSS. I've been running it since I posted the Resource, blimey it's four years. Using it with Reeder on iOS/Mac, but also leave a browser tab open with the web interface and a modified grey Swage theme.

I've just started testing Vaultwarden behind a reverse proxy, limited for now to LAN access. Unlikely I will/can move from 1Password since one of my few successes has been to get the family using a password manager. But I'm still interested to compare VW / Bitwarden features.

I'm running Glances, FreshRSS, NZBGet, Vaultwarden, Linkwarden, Web-check, MeTube, Trilium, Portainer, Watchtower. All on a DS716+II.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.