Router
  1. RT1900ac
  2. RT2600ac
  3. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Show us your docker configurations, setups, images and containers that make you happy. This is my current setup on 918+

Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 23.39.34.png

Synology:
Transmission VPN, Jackett, Sonarr, Plex, Tautulli, Resilio Sync, Watchtower

Ubuntu:
Home Assistant, HA Dockermon, MySQL, Homebridge, NordVPN, Transmission, Portainer, Watchtower, Duplicati, Resilio Sync

Google can’t see what’s on it because it is encrypted. After downloading with nzbget an encryption script is running and then copied to google drive. When I want to play this in Plex another script will decrypt the file temporary till the end of the movie or whatever. Passwords are stored on my vps and even these are encrypted. So google can’t see this.

Not even movies would I put on someone else's server like Google. Or Google can even create a profile of you with your movie preference...
Or they can be asked to delete movies in the absence of ownership proof, or evidence of sharing. If I backup copywrited info I own, it goes up encrypted (including file/folder names). Simply, not worth the hassle, or as posited out here the profiling.

Last edited:
These movies and series are now for more than a year on their servers and they didn’t see it. So this is a safe solution. The drive is also a paid version with domain name. And then you can put on the drive whatever you want as long you don’t share it.

Google can’t see what’s on it because it is encrypted. After downloading with nzbget an encryption script is running and then copied to google drive. When I want to play this in Plex another script will decrypt the file temporary till the end of the movie or whatever. Passwords are stored on my vps and even these are encrypted. So google can’t see this.
Wow! I’m glad you’re on our side 😁

You are intense, im impressed.

My Docker now has:
  • Bitwarden
  • Bookstack
  • Let's Encrypt
  • MariaDB
  • Tiny Tiny RSS
  • PHPMyAdmin

Bitwarden is just perfect (and with TOTP enabled even more!).

Bookstack - to store personal notes, tutorials, guides to remember etc.

Tiny Tiny RSS - I used to use Inoreader (Pro license), but this is just a perfect alternative.

Planned:
  • Restya
  • Firefly III

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.