NAS
DS920+ (44TB), DS213j
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
After two months of heavy tinkering with my NAS, I've wrapped up my notes in the following entry, which I'm sure I'll keep editing and adding to in the months to come:
Getting the Most Out of Your Synology Networked Attached Storage: Did You Know It Can Do That?

I want to profusely thank @Rusty who is one the people who helped me most with his blog, this forum, and even through one-on-one conversations. These little boxes can really do a lot if you know how to, but there's a lot of stuff I wouldn't have figured out alone!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Solved
Thank you @Rusty. Seems pretty straight forward. Time to find a NAS. To everyone else, thank you taking...
Replies
Views
I have belt, suspenders, glue and tape! 10TB WD Red primary storage on my PC; 2x10TB WD Red RAID backup...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I guess expensive is relative.... I need 3 pc's and 3 nas (well, 2 I guess as my third doesnt have 10g...
Replies
Views
from recollection, ~2 years ago, It took about 30 hours per drive to update the drive via tests... after...
Replies
Views
Yes, that is why you need to create two pools with 1 volume in each pool.
Replies
Views
  • Question
LOL!! Glad you found the source of the problem. :LOL:
Replies
Views
Hi All: My Synology NAS (DS118 and 2xDS218play) are very slow to respond afetr they go to sleep (can...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads