RT2600ac when running a VPN on my router, can i target just Download station and nothing else?

Currently reading
RT2600ac when running a VPN on my router, can i target just Download station and nothing else?

Unfortunately I've not had time to delve into the world of Raspberry Pi just yet, but will deffo look when I can. This setup - using the vDSM with a VPN tunnel and transferring what I download to it to my DSM has worked perfectly...until I changed router and thereby changed the IP address of my DSM haha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

OHHH, I totally missed this too - I assumed he had it set up on his DS920+. So, same goes for my answer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Others that are far more familiar/intelligent will answer too, but my understanding is this is down to the...
Replies
Views
Only if that combination is not using split DNS. If that device is in full tunnel, then yes, it's fine. TP...
Replies
Views
There is a Mac version. They stopped updating the Linux version after 1.3.9-0472. As a linux user outside...
Replies
Views
I know. I liked the router, too, but at the end support is part of the whole package as well (my opinion)...
Replies
Views
Hi, My RT6600AX is behind a ISP box in DMZ. The connection is capable of 2 gbps down and 700mbits up. In...
Replies
Views
I wasn't directing that reply specifically at you Fredbert, It was toward the entire forum community as I...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back