Currently reading
When to Install RAM in New DS920+: Initial Setup or After

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Just got my DS920+ and my drives (2 16GB) are arriving today. I also ordered a memory upgrade and the question I had is...should I do the initial spin up w/o the memory upgrade installed, or should I add that module and then spin up the initialization with the memory in it? Does it matter? Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

In general, user has his own space on nas. In case you setup as you need, it jump to share space. I think...
Replies
Views
Media Server is Synology's DLNA/UPnP streaming server. Last time I looked the MinimServer had a licence...
Replies
Views
If people want to go off topic then there’s always The Lounge, or open a new thread.
Replies
Views
I am running Synology DS920+ with DSM 7.1.1-42962 Update 4 I want to run ncat command to check for open...
Replies
Views
I think it's is the fact that they're using a very out of date version of NUT with long-patched bugs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
Right! I've tested manual installing packages with a browser session logging on using my HTTPS/443 reverse...
Replies
Views
Solved it! I found away to install Xpenology on VMM (Virtual Machine Manager) after installing DSM 6.2...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back