Where are "User Sync Profiles" stored in the Synology file system?

Currently reading
Where are "User Sync Profiles" stored in the Synology file system?

NAS
DS1515+, DS718+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Synology Drive Admin Console let's you specify User Sync Profiles.
In these profile you can specify file filters such that certain files (e.g. .exe, .tmp, ...) don't get synced for a specific user or user group.
Does anyone know where Synology Drive Admin Console stores the User Sync Profiles?

You can configure similar settings in the Synology Drive Client via Sync Rules > File Filter.
On macOS, the client stores these settings on a per-synctask basis, in ~/.SynologyDrive/data/session/

My assumption is that Synology Drive Admin Console also stores these settings in a file(s) somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.