Question Where do I point the client for the Drive sync reassociation: My Drive or Team Folder?

Currently reading
Question Where do I point the client for the Drive sync reassociation: My Drive or Team Folder?

Where do I point the client for the sync reassociation: my drive or team folder?
I'm trying to reassociate a client computer to the Synology Drive Server sync. The client was syncing to Synology without issues, but was reinstalled after the drive had to be replaced. I opened the Synology Drive Client on the computer and logged in with the user that was syncing to the Synology drive previously. After logging in, the window says "the selected folders on your computer and Synology NAS will be synchronized."when I edit the top selection for the Synology Drive server, it gives me two choices: My Drive and Team Folder. Which one of these is the right one to choose when trying to reassociate a client that was syncing previously. Each of these selections has a listing of similar directories except for the My Drive has a synoreport which Team Folder does not have.
Thank you for your help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.