Question Who accessed a Drive’s publicly shared file?

Currently reading
Question Who accessed a Drive’s publicly shared file?

NAS
DS220+ : DS1019+ : DS920+ : DS118 : APC Back UPS ES 700 — Mac/iOS user
Hi,

I’ve shared a Synology Drive file using its public link generator with anyone with the link to be able “to view”. Where can I find a log of who accessed the file and when (ip address and time)?

If I create a shared public link using File Station, when someone accesses the file, a log will be created in File Station’s log (provided it’s enabled). Can’t find anything similar in Drive (log)!

On a different note, couldn’t Synology name this package anything else! I mean a NAS is all about hard disks and drives and when one searches for Drive (the package), the results are mostly about drives (hard disks) :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.