Why is Audio Station Alexa skill does Not work with Bose Soundbar 900

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello everybody, hope you are all well.
Has anyone owned a Bose Soundbar 900 or the 700? If yes did you manage to set up the Synology Audio Station Alexa skills on it?
I honestly have hiccups to make the skills working with the Bose Soundbar 900. Basically, the audio station skills connect but unfortunately the Soundbar won't play. I have tried the skills to other (2) Amazon Echo devices without any problem, (Alexa ask audio station to play music) with pleasure but not on Soundbar.
Is there any workaround for it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.