C2 Storage Will CS2 Storage support protocols like WebDAV/SFTP?

Currently reading
C2 Storage Will CS2 Storage support protocols like WebDAV/SFTP?

NAS
DS1010+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Unless rclone/restic supports CS2 natively it would be great to at least use WebDAV/SFTP - I could not find any information about this? Anyone know?

Unless rclone/restic supports CS2 natively it would be great to at least use WebDAV/SFTP - I could not find any information about this? Anyone know?
Storage tier is the current offering that synology had that included backup using hyper backup to c2.

This was now renamed considering new services are coming online soon so to avoid confusion they named the old one c2 storage.

Specifically c2 backup is coming online soon and that will be a service that does not require a synology nas but offers the option to backup your client pc for example, so HB backup process was pushed under the Storage name. This will also count against your HybridStorage quota if you decide to use it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.