DSM 7.0 Will DSM7 allow specific apps or ports to route through a specific Network Interface / VPN?

Currently reading
DSM 7.0 Will DSM7 allow specific apps or ports to route through a specific Network Interface / VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAS
DS1019+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Will DSM finally add this much needed, much requested feature? No clue why Synology has ignored the user base and not added this in DSM6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Word from Synology support is “summer release”. Will it be, let’s wait and see. Looks like we will also...
Replies
Views
Looks like a mix of 2 things. 1) Booting to a deep sleep state if HDDs are connected 2) Networking issues...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, with DSM 7 synodsmnotify introduced new behaviour requesting i18n formated strings. Anyone come...
Replies
Views
fastest way would be using iftop command. But, it’s not installed by default. You could run it via...
Replies
Views
DSM 7.0 DSM7 on DS1621+
I mean it’s not a production work server, though it’s stable enough and I haven’t seen any issues. I’d put...
Replies
Views
After checking, I found that the issue was caused by an incorrect proxy.conf. According to the log...
Replies
Views
DSM 7.0 Plex and DSM7
How are the volumes mapped? Also, considering that you are running this in docker, it has nothing to do...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back