Question Win10 access to Admin's NAS files

Currently reading
Question Win10 access to Admin's NAS files

NAS
DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
Upgraded a Win8.1 machine to Win10 Pro x86 1903 yesterday. When I open Windows Explorer on my local LAN and enter

\\nasname

The Windows Explorer window opens displaying the shared folders. When I attempt to enter /homes a login screen appears where I enter my administrator credentials. This fails to open /homes. However, I can log in with user credentials and access user home.

The odd thing is that I have a Win10 x64 1903 (not Pro) laptop on this network, that has working credentials that access /homes

I've no clue what is going on here. How can I access /homes?

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.