DSM 6.2 Windows 10 Folders not showing correct Sync Status

Currently reading
DSM 6.2 Windows 10 Folders not showing correct Sync Status

NAS
DS1515+
Operating system
  1. Windows
I have 2 Windows 10 PC Clients that use Synology Drive to keep files synced between them. However, for some reason, on 1 of the PCs, the Windows Folders themselves always show the icon for "sync pending" with the blue arrowed circle. However, the files, are in fact, synced. Just the icon is not correctly showing the green check mark. Also, unsynced folders do not show the red "X". On another Windows 10 PC with same settings, the icons show correctly. Oddly, the Synology Drive Client app on the PC correctly shows "Up to Date." Anyone give me a list of reasons why the Folder Icons show the incorrect status? I've tried turning ON the on demand sync function and turning it back OFF.

Attachments

• Synology Drive Sync Status.jpg
    Synology Drive Sync Status.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 38

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.