Router
  1. RT1900ac
  2. RT2600ac
  3. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Just wanted to share a quick info if anyone will have use for it. As part of some testing I did a Windows 11 (21H2) backup using current ABB version (2.2.1-12074). Backup went with zero problems.

Screenshot 2021-12-15 at 08.52.56.png

Also on top of this, I tested a full restore of that backup inside an ESXi v7 env, and it booted the machine without any issues at all.

Just posting this for posterity, but I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro and couldn't get it do a bare metal backup. The latest ABB (in my instance for DSM 6.x) update from today resolved that issue however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.