Windows 11 NFS Connect accent problem

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi All :)

I have a Synology NAS (DS 218+/DSM v7.1) at home that I want to access from my desktop (WIN11).

Both SMB (SMB3) and NFS (v4.1) are enabled, and the connections are successfully.

My problems are:

1. The SMB connection is interrupted at certain intervals, then I have to enter my login/password again (even though it is set to reconnect and remember the login datas)

2. I thought ok, then NFS will be the solution. Unfortunately, the NFS connection messes up all my hungarian accents.
I use this command in windows: mount -o mtype=hard 192.168.1.240:/volume1/ready r:

As you see this is the problem:
The first line should be this: A besúgó

accent_error.jpg

I also tried with the lang=Ansi parameter but it didn't work. Do I see correctly that there is no UTF8 parameter?

Thanks in advance for the answers ;)

The SMB connection is interrupted at certain intervals, then I have to enter my login/password again (even though it is set to reconnect and remember the login datas)
Welcome to the forum!

So this happens only from this device? Do you have any other device that you can test from?

Welcome to the forum!

So this happens only from this device? Do you have any other device that you can test from?
I'm using smb only on my windows pc. I have android devices with kodi but there i'm using NFS without any problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.