DS918+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Pulled down the official Windows 11 Pro ISO from Microsoft and created the VM. After powering on the VM and then running the Windows install, Windows 11 says that it cannot be installed because it does not meet the system requirements. It seems that the TPM 2.0 requirement keeps the official Windows 11 Pro 64-bit from installing. Not sure how to handle this one.

Just for reference, my Synology DS1621+ info:

Model name: DS1621+
CPU: AMD Ryzen V1500B
CPU clock rate: 2.2 GHz
CPU cores: 4
Total physical memory: 32 GB
Storage: 26.2 TB

Any ideas?

The above file deletion solution did not work for me. However, this regedit guide (slightly modified) did. I simply booted the official ISO and then launched regedit per the guide (steps 2-3). I then manually entered the BypassTPMCheck and BypassSecureBootCheck dwords (from step 1). Finally proceeded to successfully install.

The above file deletion solution did not work for me. However, this regedit guide (slightly modified) did. I simply booted the official ISO and then launched regedit per the guide (steps 2-3). I then manually entered the BypassTPMCheck and BypassSecureBootCheck dwords (from step 1). Finally proceeded to successfully install.
Thanks, I did this but without actually making .reg file.

I just, at the point of choosing which exact version of Windows you want to install, pressed Shift+F10 and started regedit from command line and then manually entered these keys/values (2-3 minutes job). Closed the regedit and just continued with installation... works for me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.