Windows resize for file station

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

First I apologize if this has been posted before, I did look through the forums but can't find anything relevant.

So I`m running DSM7 and love it, seriously a great upgrade, but I have a small issue with resizing windows within the DSM GUI.

So I have 2 file station windows open, I want to have them side by side so I can do some transfers between folders easily, I have tried resizing them but can not get them how I want, they go to a certain size and that's it, see attached picture.

Is there something in the settings to let me do this, as I believe it should be standard! 2nd picture is a normal windows desktop, and it works fine, can DSM7 do this, pretty silly if it can`t.

Thanks in advance

Alan
Syn windows.jpg

Normal windows.jpg

That's not true, in DSM6 I could manually resize 2 windows so they were side by side.

However in DSM7 I can't seem to get them small enough to do side by side quite annoying!

Upvote 0
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't think there is such an option in DSM. You'll need to manually set them side by side.
Hi I don't believe this to be true as I could resize windows to fit in DSM6 no problem.

So maybe an issue in DSM7
-- post merged: --

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't think there is such an option in DSM. You'll need to manually set them side by side.
Hi I don't believe this to be true as I could resize windows to fit in DSM6 no problem.

So maybe an issue in DSM7, such a shame which I hope they fix

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.