Won't auto. logout from DSM in browser

NAS
DS416 play
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, after last update to 6.2.4-25556 synology dsm stops automatic logout from browser. I using chrome last release. Anyone have similar issue or I need to check my system? Thanks for any help.

Solution
I find out what happens. Its issue with Synology Download Station chrome extension and latest update of DSM.
With the latest update DSM, extension interfered with web UI. Synology know about this issue and working on it :)

more info:
Update, I noticed, when I logout, after 5 min Im automaticly loged in no saved passowrd no guest enabled

Upvote 0
Hi, welcome to the forum.

after last update to 6.2.4-25556 synology dsm stops automatic logout from browser
I have noticed that having some application windows open will pause automatic logout, but this has been like this for a long time: Hyper Backup; CSM when on Servers tab; something else but I've forgotten.

Update, I noticed, when I logout, after 5 min Im automaticly loged in no saved passowrd no guest enabled
How do you mean 'automatically logged in'? That the DSM web page with automatically refresh itself from the login page and that leaves you logged in, or if you manually refresh the page it will log you in, or if you open a new page for DSM it will be to a logged in session?

For any of these I'm not sure why this would result to being logged in, unless you ticked '[] remember me' when you logged in.

Upvote 0
I find out what happens. Its issue with Synology Download Station chrome extension and latest update of DSM.
With the latest update DSM, extension interfered with web UI. Synology know about this issue and working on it :)

more info:

Upvote 0
Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back