Wordpress alternative?

Currently reading
Wordpress alternative?

NAS
DS412+
Dears,
my WordPress is getting slow, also compare to dockered Django Website. PS: I blocked NAS and only access to WAN intentionally.
I have been using WP for years and now its plugins, block styling and awkward editing make this my favorite web documentation unfavorable.

Anyone using WP here? would you recommend any alternatives in SynoNAS for speed, stable and advanced but simple styling(don't care of learning curve).
I googled and found Joomla, Wix and Django CMS, but still not convinced.

Could anyone share some insights or experience?

/BR

Check the Ghost platform. It is a WordPress alternative, lightweight and fast. But @Rusty can tell you more about it. He runs his blog on Ghost in Docker.
Well ghost is just a blog/web posting platform that doesn’t have a nearly plugins that wp has. Personally WP is not my cup of tea just because it’s bloated but still it has an audience just because it’s very modular to begin with.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.