Currently reading
Wordpress site dev local migrate to bluehost

NAS
DS213J
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Is is safe to assume that the wordpress setup on theDS920+ will work just like a wordpress vm from bitnami on a local machine? I want to make sure I'd be able to migrate the finished site to bluehost envo when it's done. I don't want to host it locally on my network, just build the site from the nas. I want to do it this way so I can use any of my 3 computers to work on it.

When it comes to migration the main thing would be compatibility. I would say that should be the case for your particular need as well. As long as the WP versions (and DB side) are compatible and on the same version (or a minimum compatible one) it should all work just fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

ok I am back at working state now... gonna try again reinstalling the theme tommorow morning :) thanks for...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure of the warning you are seeing, but UPnP should be disabled if you value the integrity of your...
Replies
Views
Hello Imcon, that is great that you found a solution. Could teach me how to create multiple databases...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your response, but I uninstalled WebStation/Apache 2.4 then reinstalled and...
Replies
Views
Hey there guys below is the php info of my site. I want to host an ecommerse site on my NAS do you think...
Replies
Views
Oh well, at least this was a short thread to resolution than the much longer "why's in not working...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How do I turn off HSTS for an internal only site served through Web Station? I've been trying to set up a...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back