- You must be at least 16 years old to use the site services. By agreeing to these terms, you attest that you are at least 16 years of age.
- No personal attacks or insults allowed.
- Be nice. Rude comments have no place here.
- Don't troll. In other words, don't bait people with inflammatory posts or make posts for the purpose of disruption.
- Don't use the forums for illegal activity. This includes but is not limited to posting links to or trading pirated photography-related applications.
- No obscene, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory posts or signatures.
- We are committed in all areas to providing an environment that is free from harassment. Harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability/handicap condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veterans status, political affiliation, or other any other legally protected characteristic will not be tolerated.
- Nudity and sexually explicit images are not allowed. Basically, the goal is for the content to be appropriate for all ages of readers in all of the countries from which we have a substantial readership. We also want the forums to be a place where all of our members can feel comfortable to participate.
- Discussion of politics and religion is not allowed anywhere on the site.
- Commercial listings are not allowed anywhere on the site. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for site sponsors/advertisers.
- Don't spam the forums.
- The owner and moderator team may remove, edit, move or close any thread, post, posted image, or other content in the forums or on any other part of this website.
- If you object to the comments or actions of a moderator, PM the moderator, an administrator, or the site owner. Do not post your objection in the forum. The purpose of this rule is to not censor members; it is to avoid repetitive bumping of topics which may harm the experience of other members on the site.
- Don't embed your affiliate sales codes in forum posts (will be treated as spam).
- Don't list items for sale or services in your signature.
- For buying/selling/trading personal used IT items we have a Bartertown forum. All rules from this thread must be taken into account.
- All of the rules on this page apply throughout the entire site, unless otherwise specified.
- Check also our warning points ladder here.
Site rules regarding copyright:
- By posting your own words or images on this site, you are giving permission for those words or image to be shown and/or quoted here in the forums. The owner and moderator team of the site may remove, edit, move, lock, or close any thread, post, posted image, or other content in the forums or on any other part of this website.
- All threads, posts and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs or opinions of the site owner, operators or administrative staff.
- Once posted/uploaded to the site, your words and images are available to the general public. We have no control over and offer no protection against how anyone utilizes your posts and/or images after obtaining them here, nor can we help you to delete your posts other places on the internet (Google cache, etc).
- If you would like the erasure of any posts (content) containing your personal data on our website, you can edit/delete those posts yourself if you have an active membership here. If you do not have an active membership or require assistance, please contact a site administrator or use the "Contact Us" link in the site footer (bottom of the page), and we will assist with the erasure of that content. With the exception of content which contains personal data, we will NOT delete your content on request.
- In general, we strongly discourage you from editing or deleting large numbers of previous posts, since that may leave thread discussions "broken" or confusing to those who read them in the future. Post/thread titles in some forums are permanent and cannot be edited. You also cannot delete threads which you have started. If you no longer maintain an account in good standing for any reason, whether because you requested your account closed or were banned, you will no longer be able to edit or remove any content you have contributed to the site.
- You can request account deletion using the "Contact Us" link in the site footer (bottom of the page). Account deletion removes all profile information including your contact information.
- Deleting an account does not remove previously made posts from the forums, nor quotes of those posts by other members. Deleting an account is permanent. Be sure to edit any posts you want to edit and delete before deleting your account. Once your account has been canceled, you will no longer be able to edit them.
- You may post a small quoted excerpt of a post or article from another site here with attribution and a link back to the source. The amount of the text which you copy and post here should be very limited in relation to the original work. A small excerpt can be used as a point of discussion or as part of a news summary. If the scope of a quote is enough to disincentivize people from reading the source, ie all the content has been disclosed here, then it goes beyond what is allowed on this site.
- Copyright is a complicated subject, and laws differ in different countries. We realize that a case could be made for fair use in some specific situations which are beyond the scope of what is discussed here. However, this is a privately owned and maintained site, and the above rules are our rules which apply site-wide in addition to any applicable laws.
- Please start a new thread for a new question
- Please use descriptive topic titles, e.g “Problem with squeaking”, is better than “Newbie question/s”. You will get more/better replies this way.
- Please do a search before asking questions that may already be answered
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 16 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
By accepting these Terms and rules you also agree with Deleting account section.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.