Speedtest Tracker

Currently reading
Speedtest Tracker

NAS
DS220+ : DS1019+ : DS920+ : DS118 : APC Back UPS ES 700 — Mac/iOS user
Came across this while searching for something. It uses Ookla’s Speedtest cli package and provides charts and scheduling. Very easy to install too.

I installed Speedtest Tracker using docker compose method.
Everything works as expected, though I have troubles when DSM's firewall is enabled. I get a 500 server error when trying to access General Settings page of Speedtest Tracker. All other pages work fine and General Settings page appears OK when firewall is disabled.
So, it seems that it is just a matter of correct port rules. I have already an allow rule for ports 8080 and 8443. What else should I allow?

@alex.justesen I searched issues on github and found nothing about this. Any idea please?

I installed Speedtest Tracker using docker compose method.
Everything works as expected, though I have troubles when DSM's firewall is enabled. I get a 500 server error when trying to access General Settings page of Speedtest Tracker. All other pages work fine and General Settings page appears OK when firewall is disabled.
So, it seems that it is just a matter of correct port rules. I have already an allow rule for ports 8080 and 8443. What else should I allow?

@alex.justesen I searched issues on github and found nothing about this. Any idea please?

That's the first I've heard of a firewall issue. Feel free to open a GH issue and reference this post with as much detail as possible so I can try and replicate it on my DS920+

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back