Filebrowser is Back! Web File Manager Install and Overview

Currently reading
Filebrowser is Back! Web File Manager Install and Overview

The popular web file manager Filebrowser is alive and well. The project was recently taken over by new devs and is being maintained regularly.

Back in May I wrote this article about Filebrowser. I mentioned how I hoped someone would bring it back to life after it was abandoned for several months. Well, it’s happened!

This video shows how it looks now on desktop and I’ll show you what it looks like on mobile as-well. I’ll install it on Synology so you can see how it’s installed using Docker.

See the Filebrowser Github here for more info.

Subscribe to me on Youtube for more videos and guides like this!

Continue reading...

Just a big whitespace where I suspect the video would reside...
Egcgp3w.png

I prefer OwnCloud... has a beautiful IOS APP... Buty i ll be aware of your next videos ! Love them !
Another interesting option to try (not from my Synology, quite “difficult to install”, but its a second from a Rasp) is :

FileRun
Here the setup to Synology:
Synology

Docker on Synology (good option)
Docker
Raspberry:
Docker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.