blackvoid Synology C2 Backup - cloud backup service

Currently reading
blackvoid Synology C2 Backup - cloud backup service

NOTE: This review is for the personal version of C2 Backup, not the business one. Also at this point in time, C2 Backup for Microsoft 365 is still not available and will be reviewed at a later date.
Synology C2 Backup - cloud backup service

On June 30th, Synology officially pushed out DSM 7 and some of its new C2 services. I have written a few articles on the subject including an overview of all upcoming services, as well as a review of the C2 Password.

Today we have another service that will be of great interest to most users, C2 Backup. I did mention it before (in previous articles) and there was some information on the prices, but now we can all test out and start using the service.

Let's see what this platform is all about, and is it worth your money.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.